No products in the cart.
Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X SystemUse wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16, XPro, and X2 to wirelessly control the head’s power, modeling light, triggering, and more. The system has 32 radio channels and 16 groups.
Fast Recycling and Flash DurationThe head features 0.1 to 1.8 second recycling times and flash durations from 1/2000 to 1/800 second.
Precise Power AdjustmentPower can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/32 in 50 steps. The 150W modeling light’s brightness can be adjusted from 5 to 100%.
InterfaceThe LCD screen displays settings and functions.Rp1.350.000Rp1.350.000
- Godox MS300 Features:
- Compact and lightweight 300ws AC reliability
- Impressively consistent GN 174ft / 58m output
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless system
- Senses and operates under 32 Channels and 16 non-TTL Groups
- Recycles in less than 1.8s at full power and 0.1s at 1/32.
- Precise output displayed on the LCD panel
- Wide range of 50 flash power steps from 1/32 to 1/1 (or 5.0 to 10.0)
- Optional X1 triggers control power ratio, modeling lamp, an audio tone, as well as remote flash triggering
- Bowens Type-S mount for a flood of almost any light shaper
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 5% to 100% power levels in 3 modes
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shifts when under the same output
- Anti-preflash Slave modes enable synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system using the S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Auto memory and recovery of previous values and settings
- Use wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16, XPro, and X2 to wirelessly control the head’s power, modeling light, triggering, and more.
- Rich color spectrum with flash duration (t.01) of 1/800s – 1/2000s
- Stable Color Temperature 5600K +/- 200K throughout the flash range
- Auto Memory feature retains last use settings
- 3.5mm Sync Port for direct to camera cable link
Built in slave light sensor, comes with 75W modeling lamp.
Flash output is adjustable stepless power from 1/8 to full, which can satisfy the light requirements in different environment.
Within an umbrella input, it is applicable for any studio umbrella.
ABS housing, strong and durable.
Compact size, powerful.
Beep comes charging.
Equipped with an anti-pre-flash.
LED display precise power stalls.
- Flash Output 160WS
- Guide Number (ISO 100) 43
- Color Temperature 5600 Â± 200K
- Power Voltage AC200-240V / 50HZ or 100V-120v/60Hz
- Flash Power Control stepsless
- Modeling Lamp 75WS
- Recharging Time 0.5 – 2sec
- Flash Triggering Method Sync Cord Slave Test Button Flash Trigger
- Flash Duration 1/2000 – 1/800s
- Plug Provide US EU AU UK Plug for your choice Fuse 5A
- Dimension 220*190*108MM
- Approx 0.9kg Package
- 1 x Speedlite, 1 x Bare Bulb Flash Heads
- 1 x Lithium Battery, 1 x Charger
- Built-In Wireless X System Receiver
- Optional X1 Wireless TTL Transmitter
- Supports Nikon, Canon, Sony TTL
- Supports Olympus, Panasonic, Fuji TTL
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 Sec
- Flash Exposure Compensation, Stand Mount
- TTL, Manual, and Stroboscopic Modes
- Firmware USB Updates, 1 x Carry Case
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Compatible with Most TTL Systems
- 600Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Lithium-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 360 Full-Power Flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/220 to 1/10,100 Sec
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 Sec Recycling Time
- 38W Modeling Lamp
- Stable Color Temperature Mode