No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fujifilm X-S10 Kit XC 15-45MM
- Brand: FUJIFILM
Garansi Resmi Fujifilm IndonesiaRp17.499.000
Promo S.d 28 Februari 2021 (Free : SDHC extreme 32Gb, Mug Cup XF16-55mm By Claim
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- 3″ 1.040.000-Dot Fully articulated Touchscreen TFT LCD
- DCI/UHD 4K 30fps and Full HD 240fps Video Recording
- Up to 6fps Shooting and ISO Auto, 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)
- Hybrid Phase/Contrast Detect AF: 425 selectable focus points
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- Built-In Wifi & Bluetooth
- XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Garansi 1 Tahun Fujifilm Indonesia
FUJIFILM X-S10 KIT XC 15-45MM
The Fujifilm X-S10 Kit XC 15-45mm mirrorless camera is a Compact design, big feature-set, a sleek and versatile mirrorless camera well-suite.
The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness.
The sensor’s design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick.
Also complementing both stills and video is a 5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilization system to reduce the appearance.
Camera are well-known for their uniquely intuitive physical designs, and the X-S10 features an updated layout for seamless handling.
With the most noticeable change being a switch from a conventional shutter speed dial to a mode dial for more general use. The X-S10 also features a bright 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder and rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which uses a vari-angle.
Low, and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enables wireless remote camera control and image sharing to a mobile device. The camera has a mode dial rather than the shutter speed and exposure compensation dials found on other X-series models.
It also has a pop-up flash. The built-in OLED viewfinder has a magnification of 0.62x and resolution of 2.36 million dots. The LCD is fully articulating and touch-enabled. A mic input is built in, and headphones can be used via an included USB-C dongle. The camera can be powered over its USB port.
The camera can capture 4K video (DCI and UHD) for up to 30 minutes. Lovers of high-speed video can shoot at up to 240 fps by dropping down to Full HD. The X-S10 supports F-Log, 8-bit 4:2:0 internal recording, 10-bit 4:2:2 external recording and the company’s popular Eterna color profile.
For further information, click here
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Sporting a versatile and proven sensor, the X-S10 features the APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to achieve smooth tonal and color rendering, improved low-light performance, and a wide native sensitivity range of ISO 160-12800. As an X-Trans sensor, it utilizes a randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor’s design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions down to -6 EV. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities is the X-Processor 4, which has a quad-core CPU, and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution 8 fps shooting rate with the mechanical shutter, 20 fps rate with an electronic shutter, or a 30 fps rate with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop.
In-Body Image Stabilization
Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops. This system works in conjunction with most X Series lenses, including non-stabilized ones, and benefits working with slower shutter speeds and when shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, 4-axis digital image stabilization can also be used during video recording to further aid in steadying footage, especially when recording handheld.
DCI and UHD 4K Video Recording
In addition to stills, the X-S10 also offers a versatile array of video capabilities, including internal DCI/UHD 4K recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording up to 240 fps for ultra slow-motion playback. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds when recording video and helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects. Also, a micro-HDMI port enables 10-bit 4:2:2 recording to an optional external recorder for improved quality and the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack for more advanced audio recording.
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-S10 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM’s classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia: Everyone’s favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens
Included with the camera body is the XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens; a compact 23-69mm equivalent zoom spanning wide-angle to portrait-length focal lengths. The lens features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to realize a well-corrected image void of spherical and chromatic aberrations. Its versatile zoom range is further complemented by a 5.1″ minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting, Power Zoom for easily adjusting your focal length; and three-stop-effective optical image stabilization to suit handheld shooting.
|Body type||SLR-style mirrorless|
|Max resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Image ratio w:h||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Effective pixels||26 megapixels|
|Sensor size||APS-C (23.5 x 15.6 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)|
|Boosted ISO (minimum)||80|
|Boosted ISO (maximum)||51200|
|White balance presets||7|
|Custom white balance||Yes (3 slots)|
|Image stabilization notes||Up to 6 stops with select stabilized lenses. 5-5.5 stops with other lenses.|
|CIPA image stabilization rating||6 stop(s)|
|JPEG quality levels||Fine, normal|
|Optics & Focus|
|Number of focus points||425|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X|
|Focal length multiplier||1.5×|
|Screen / viewfinder|
|Articulated LCD||Fully articulated|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder magnification||0.93× (0.62× 35mm equiv.)|
|Minimum shutter speed||900 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic)||1/32000 sec|
|Manual exposure mode||Yes|
|Subject / scene modes||Yes|
|Flash range||7.00 m (at ISO 200)|
|External flash||Yes (via hot shoe)|
|Continuous drive||20.0 fps|
|Exposure compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|AE Bracketing||±5 (2, 3, 5, 7 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV, 2 EV steps)|
|Storage types||SD/SDHC/SDXC slot (UHS-I supported)|
|USB||USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec)|
|Wireless notes||802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth|
|Remote control||Yes (via smartphone)|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||325|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||465 g (1.03 lb / 16.40 oz)|
|Dimensions||126 x 85 x 65 mm (4.96 x 3.35 x 2.56″)|