No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fujifilm X-T200 Kit XC 35MM F2
- Brand: FUJIFILM
Garansi Resmi Fujifilm IndonesiaRp9.499.000
Promo S.d 31 Januari 2021 (Free : Memory 16GB
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 3.5″ 2,780,000-Dot Fully Articulated Touchscreen
- Viewfinder Electronic 2,360,000-Dot OLED EVF
- UHD 4K 30fps and Full HD 120fps Video Recording
- Up to 8 fps Shooting and ISO Auto, ISO 200-12800 (expands to 100-51200)
- Hybrid Phase/Contrast Detect AF: 425 selectable focus points
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- XC 35mm f/2 Lens
- Available Color : Champagne Gold, Dark Silver, Silver
Garansi 1 Tahun Fujifilm Indonesia
FUJIFILM X-T200 KIT XC 35MM F2
The Fujifilm X-T200 Kit XC 35MM F2 mirrorless camera is a penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications.
Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution. stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, The sensor’s design also enables UHD 4K.
video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor’s. design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye.
and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture, Balancing the imaging attributes is a well-rounded body.
design that includes both a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD.
to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also permit wireless image sharing and remote. Fujifilm promises autofocus improvements as well, including the latest eye detection algorithms. The X-T200 offers more phase-detect pixels.
Another welcome improvement is the ability to shoot un-cropped 4K video at 29.97 and 24p, compared to the T100’s 4K/15p. Slow motion 1080/120p is also now an option, and a video setting has been added to the mode dial.
X-T200 combines innovation, design, and technology to provide image makers of all levels with a complete solution to unlock limitless. Able to process data 3.5 times faster than the X-T100, rolling shutter.
For further information, click here
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
The 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor enables recording high-resolution stills and video in a variety of lighting conditions. It offers a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800, which can be expanded to ISO 100-51200 to better suit working in ultra bright or ultra dark scenarios. UHD 4K video can be recorded at up to 29.97p and Full HD recording is possible at up to 59.94p, and, benefitting recording, electronic stabilization can be used to help steady shaky footage. Additionally, for stills shooting, a continuous rate of 8 fps is possible for working with moving subjects.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF. This focusing system also enables both Face and Eye Detection to help ensure accurate focusing when shooting portraits.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Bright 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder provides a clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design (0-180° outward and -90°/+180° rotation) to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Also, the screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio to better suit video recording applications.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Stylish body design has a dark silver-colored exterior and an overall retro aesthetic.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- An HDR video mode can also be used to suit recording in higher contrast lighting conditions.
- Clear Advanced Filter offers enhanced brightness to suit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Depth Control is an intuitive method for producing and pre-visualizing different depth of field effects.
- Scene Position modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, and Light Trail.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
|Body type||SLR-style mirrorless|
|Max resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Image ratio w:h||4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Effective pixels||24 megapixels|
|Sensor size||APS-C (23.5 x 15.7 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, ISO 200-12800 (expands to 100-51200)|
|Boosted ISO (minimum)||100|
|Boosted ISO (maximum)||51200|
|Custom white balance||Yes|
|JPEG quality levels||Fine, normal|
|Optics & Focus|
|Number of focus points||425|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X|
|Focal length multiplier||1.5×|
|Screen / viewfinder|
|Articulated LCD||Fully articulated|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder magnification||0.93× (0.62× 35mm equiv.)|
|Minimum shutter speed||4 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic)||1/32000 sec|
|Manual exposure mode||Yes|
|Subject / scene modes||Yes|
|Flash range||7.00 m (at ISO 200)|
|External flash||Yes (via hot shoe)|
|Continuous drive||8.0 fps|
|Exposure compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|Storage types||SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I supported)|
|USB||USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec)|
|HDMI||Yes (micro HDMI)|
|Wireless notes||802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth|
|Remote control||Yes (via smartphone)|
|Battery description||NP-W126S lithium-ion battery & carger|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||270|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||370 g (0.82 lb / 13.05 oz)|
|Dimensions||121 x 84 x 55 mm (4.76 x 3.31 x 2.17″)|