Fujifilm X-T3 Kit XF 35 F1.4
- Brand: FUJIFILM
Garansi Resmi Fujifilm IndonesiaRp22.499.000
Promo S.d 30 Juni 2021 Free : Np-w126 1 Pcs
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- Up to 20 fps Shooting and ISO Max. 12800 (expandable to 51200)
- Hybrid Phase/Contrast Detect AF: 425 selectable focus points
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
- XF 35mm f/1.4 R Lens
- Available Color : Black & Silver
Garansi 1 Tahun Fujifilm Indonesia
FUJIFILM X-T3 Kit XF 35 F1.4
The Fujifilm X-T3 Kit XF 35 F1.4 mirrorless camera is an enthusiast SLR-style with a new 26MP BSI CMOS X-Trans sensor and updated hybrid AF system with 425 phase-detect points and nearly 100% coverage.
The camera has the same analog controls for shutter speed, ISO and exposure compensation as the X-T2 before it, and nine buttons and dials are customizable. The X-T3 has a 3.69M-dot electronic viewfinder with a large 0.75x magnification as well as a touchscreen LCD that tilts on two axes.
The camera shoots continuously at 20 fps (e-shutter) or 11 fps (mechanical shutter) at full resolution.
Or at up to 30 fps in a 1.25x crop mode. Video can be captured at both DCI and UHD 4K at up to 60p, with a top bit rate of 400Mbps.
The camera supports the H.265 codec and can output 10-bit video at 4:2:2 over HDMI, or record internal 10-bit at 4:2:0. Fujifilm’s F-Log format is supported at launch, with HLG support coming.
Seriously upgraded AF system as well as a boatload of advanced video features. The X-T3 can shoot everything from landscapes and portraits to sports and wildlife with excellent AF tracking.
Are features not typically seen on cameras of this class and price point.
For further information, click here
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
Revolving around a newly developed sensor, the X-T3 features an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, which has a back-illuminated design to afford smooth tonal rendering, improved low-light performance, and a low native ISO 160 setting. As an X-Trans sensor, it still utilizes the randomized pixel array, too, which provides a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
The sensor’s design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which now has an impressive 2,160,000 points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance along with low-light sensitivity down to EV -3. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, and delivers faster focus response for subject tracking and also supports Face- and Eye-Detection AF when working in AF-C mode and when recording video.
The X-Processor 4 also utilizes four CPU units for faster image processing and it benefits overall performance with AF speeds as low as 0.06 sec. 0.17 sec shooting intervals, 0.045 sec shutter lag, and a 0.3 sec start-up time. Quick continuous shooting is possible, up to 11 fps with a mechanical shutter or 30 fps with an electronic shutter and a 1.25x crop, and internal UHD 4K60 video recording with 10-bit output is also supported.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
More than a stills camera, the X-T3 offers an enticing array of video capabilities, including internal UHD 4K60p video recording at 4:2:0 10-bit, as well as 4K60p 4:2:2 10-bit via HDMI output, both at up to 400 Mb/s—and simultaneous external and internal recording is possible. DCI 4K30 and Full HD 1080p120 recording is also possible, and video files can be saved using either MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 or HEVC/H.265 compressions, and 4K. Greatly benefitting overall video performance, the speed of the quad-CPU X-Processor 4 enables fast read speeds of 17 ms when recording 4K60 video, which helps to reduce rolling shutter distortion when filming moving subjects.
In addition to the supported 10-bit color depth, the X-T3 also includes the F-Log gamma setting, which provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This maximizes the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes and image adjustments can be made, as well, to highlight tone, shadow tone, color, and sharpness. When working in F-Log, an updated noise reduction algorithm is available along with 4K inter-frame noise reduction, and the minimum sensitivity has been lowered to ISO 640 to suit working in a broader range of scene types.
Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack and 3.5mm headphone jack for more advanced audio solutions.
- A bright and clear means for eye-level viewing, a 3.69m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a high 0.75x magnification, fast ~100 fps refresh rate, wide viewing angle, and lockable diopter adjustment. The viewfinder remains blackout free while shooting up to the top 30 fps shooting rate, and a unique Sports Finder Mode can also be employed, which highlights a 16.6MP crop area of the sensor in order to allow you to see outside of the image frame.
- In addition to the EVF. a rear 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen is available for intuitive live view shooting, playback and review, and settings adjustment and menu navigation. The screen has a three-way tilting design, too, to suit working from high and low angles regardless if shooting with a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Dual SD card slots allow for a more flexible and reliable means of storing imagery, and both card slots are compatible with UHS-II standards for fast transfer speeds.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps while a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and six different function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings.
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 low energy allows you to wirelessly share images to a mobile device or use the device to remotely control the camera.
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Taking advantage of Fujifilm’s vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-T3 integrates several Film Simulation modes. These modes mimic the look and feel of some of Fujifilm’s classic film types, including Eterna, which copies the look of cinematic film with understated colors and richer shadow tones; Acros, which offers smooth tones, deep blacks, and fine detail; and Classic Chrome, which is designed to deliver muted tones and a deep color reproduction, similar to that of a dated slide film. Several other effects are also available for both monochrome and color shooting. In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing.
|Body type||SLR-style mirrorless|
|Max resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Other resolutions||4416 x 2944, 3120 x 2080|
|Image ratio w:h||1:1, 3:2, 16:9|
|Effective pixels||26 megapixels|
|Sensor size||APS-C (23.5 x 15.6 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)|
|Boosted ISO (minimum)||80|
|Boosted ISO (maximum)||51200|
|White balance presets||7|
|Custom white balance||Yes (3 slots)|
|JPEG quality levels||Fine, normal|
|Optics & Focus|
|Number of focus points||425|
|Lens mount||Fujifilm X|
|Focal length multiplier||1.5×|
|Screen / viewfinder|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder magnification||1.125× (0.75× 35mm equiv.)|
|Minimum shutter speed||30 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/8000 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic)||1/32000 sec|
|Manual exposure mode||Yes|
|Subject / scene modes||No|
|External flash||Yes (via hot shoe or flash sync port)|
|Continuous drive||20.0 fps|
|Exposure compensation||±5 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|AE Bracketing||±5 (2, 3, 5, 7 frames at 1/3 EV, 2/3 EV, 1 EV, 2 EV steps)|
|Resolutions||4096 x 2160 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p), 3840 x 2160 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p)|
|Format||MPEG-4, H.264, H.265|
|USB||USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 GBit/sec)|
|Wireless notes||802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.2 LE|
|Remote control||Yes (via smartphone or cable release)|
|Battery description||NP-W126S lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||390|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||539 g (1.19 lb / 19.01 oz)|
|Dimensions||133 x 93 x 59 mm (5.24 x 3.66 x 2.32″)|