No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Garansi Resmi Fujifilm IndonesiaRp12.999.000
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Inner Focusing and AF Stepping Motor
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Additional Coating on Rear Element
- Macro Focusing to 9.4″
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
Garansi 1 Tahun Fujifilm Indonesia
- Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Lens is a wide-angle zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 15-36mm when used with Fujifilm APS-C-sized mirrorless digital cameras. A constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and the Optical Image Stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working with longer shutter speeds. An internal focusing system, and the use of a stepping AF motor, ensures quiet, smooth, and precise focusing capabilities that are ideal for both still and video applications.
Four aspherical and three extra-low dispersion elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and to benefit overall image clarity and sharpness. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating helps to minimize ghosting and lens flare for higher contrast and an additional coating has been applied to the rear side of the front-most lens element to further reduce ghosting that is common to lens designs with deep concave elements.
- Wide-angle zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 15-36mm, making it highly suitable for landscape, interior, nature, and other applications where a dynamic sense of space is desired.
- Optical image stabilization works to reduce the appearance of camera shake to suit working in low-light conditions with slower shutter speeds.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture provides consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- High-speed precision stepping autofocus motor is ideal for quickly and accurately acquiring focus and ideal for moving subjects and video applications.
- Four aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and contribute to high overall image sharpness.
- An HT-EBC multi-layer coating minimizes lens flare and ghosting to deliver contrast-rich, color neutral imagery. An additional coating has been applied to the reverse side of the front lens element to further contribute to effective ghosting and flare reduction.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens length during focus for faster, more reliable performance.
- Finely-tuned metal focus and aperture rings benefit overall handling and durability.
- A macro setting enables close-up focusing down to 9.4″.
- The seven-blade rounded diaphragm works to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality to benefit selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- When used with an X-series camera that features a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function, the lens’ performance is enhanced to deliver consistent illumination and sharpness throughout the aperture range.