No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Godox AD400 Pro Witstro
- Brand: GODOX
- Godox AD400Pro Overview:Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, The Godox AD400Pro / AD400 Pro is a 400W portable monoblock studio flash strobe compatible with the Godox X triggering system. It supports the X1 and XPro 2.4GHz radio triggers by Godox,Compatible for Canon,for Nikon,for Fujifilm,for Olympus/Panasonic,for Sony TTL Autoflash System
- The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades.First curtain and second curtain sync modes.Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control.2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels.Removable handle and stand mount for space-saving packing
- Tiny physical design and size at just 2.1kgs.Godox AD400Pro offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full- power flashes in outdoor situations and
Godox Witstro AD400Pro All-in-One Outdoor Flash is a new released flagship product of Godox company, this flash has 400Ws strong power, 0.01~1s recycle time, 12 continuous flashes in 1/16 power output, 30W LED modeling lamp, 380 full power pops, stable color temperature(changes within ±75K over the entire power range in color temperature mode). It is compatible with TTL auto flash systems of multi-brand cameras.
Why Choose Godox AD400Pro Flash Monolight?
Portable smaller size, powerful 400Ws output, stable control and function, affordable competitive cost, Godox AD400Pro strobes fill the gap between the current AD200 and AD600Pro strobes, in terms of both size and power.
- Don’t empty the battery before charging.
- Please charge the battery when it is unused, otherwise, it will be over-discharged, then it will not perform well.
- Wireless Slave Unit Mode:Radio transmission mode(compatible with Canon e-ttl II Nikon i-ttl, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic and FUJIFILM)
- Flash Mode:Flash Mode:Slave unit of radio transmission :M/Multi:TTL/M/Multi
- Guide No (m IS0 100):72(m ISO 100, with high-efficiency standard reflector)
- Flash Duration:1/240 to 1/12820 seconds
- Power Output:9 steps:1/256~1/1
- Stroboscopic Flash:Provided(up to 100 times, 100HZ)
- Flash Exposure Compensation(FEC):Manual. Feb: +3 stops in 1/3 stop increments
- Sync Mode:high-speed sync(up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync and second-curtain sync
- Delay Flash:0.01-30 Seconds
- Modeling Lamp(LED）：30W/4800K/TLIC:93
- Optical Slave Flash：S1/S2
- Display：dot-matrix panel
TTL Auto Flash
A powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack
2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′
Powerful 30 watt LED Modelling Light
TTL Auto Flash