No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Brand: GODOX
- Godox MS300 Features:
- Compact and lightweight 300ws AC reliability
- Impressively consistent GN 174ft / 58m output
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless system
- Senses and operates under 32 Channels and 16 non-TTL Groups
- Recycles in less than 1.8s at full power and 0.1s at 1/32.
- Precise output displayed on the LCD panel
- Wide range of 50 flash power steps from 1/32 to 1/1 (or 5.0 to 10.0)
- Optional X1 triggers control power ratio, modeling lamp, an audio tone, as well as remote flash triggering
- Bowens Type-S mount for a flood of almost any light shaper
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts in 5% to 100% power levels in 3 modes
- Outstanding output stability, no more than 2% shifts when under the same output
- Anti-preflash Slave modes enable synchronization with cameras that have a one-preflash firing system using the S1 & S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Auto memory and recovery of previous values and settings
- Use wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16, XPro, and X2 to wirelessly control the head’s power, modeling light, triggering, and more.
- Rich color spectrum with flash duration (t.01) of 1/800s – 1/2000s
- Stable Color Temperature 5600K +/- 200K throughout the flash range
- Auto Memory feature retains last use settings
- 3.5mm Sync Port for direct to camera cable link
- Fast Recycling and Flash Duration||：The head features 0.1 to 1.8 second recycling times and flash durations from 1/2000 to 1/800 second.
- Precise Power Adjustment||：Power can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/32 in 50 steps. The 150W modeling light’s brightness can be adjusted from 5% to 100%.
- Outstanding power output stability||：no more than 2% tolerance of the power output when the flash keeps working for long hours.
- Anti-preflash function||:Its anti-preflash function guaranteed the synchonization of cameras capable to fire a preflash. The flash can remember the current parametre after 3 seconds when the setting is finished,and operation data will be restored to the original data once restart.