No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MAONO FAIRY AU-903 Condenser Microphone
- Zero-Latency Monitoring: The microphone has a 3.5mm audio interface and is connected to headphones for private listening or monitoring.The headphone volume knob allows you to avoid changing any computer settings.
- Two Selectable Polar Patterns: Cardioid polar patterns can reduce noise effectively. The omnidirectional pickup mode is more suitable for multi-person use. Two polar patterns bring you different recording experiences. The user can change the microphone pickup mode with the polarity switch on the back.
- Microphone Gain: When the microphone is working normally, the LED light is green. Turn the gain knob clockwise to increase the microphone gain. Turn the gain knob counterclockwise to decrease the gain of the microphone. Click the knob to mute the microphone.
- Clear Recording:Microphone Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz, Sampling Rate: 48kHz/16bit Microphone plug and play. It can reproduce your wonderful sound perfectly, especially suitable for vocals.
- Metal material: The all-metal AU-903 microphone is more robust. The metal base can be removed and the microphone can be mounted to a bracket with a 5/8 screw interface. Package Included: AU-903 Microphone, USB Cable, Detachable metal desktop stand, User manual.
MAONO FAIRY AU-903 Feature:
- Microphone-Core:Dia. 14mm Condenser x 2
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid /0mnidirectional
- Frequency Response : 20Hz ~20KHz
- Sensitivity: -35dB+/-3dB[0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz}
- Maximum SPL: 11 OdB
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz ;16bit