No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Brand: PANASONIC
Garansi Resmi Panasonic Global Indonesia
Promo 1 s.d. 30 Juni 2020
- HD Camcorder with Built-In LED Light
- 1/3.1″ BSI MOS Sensor
- 1920 x 1080 up to 59.94p
- 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
- Single Manual Lens Ring
- 0.24″ EVF / 3″ LCD Touchscreen
- Records MP4, MOV & AVCHD to SDXC Cards
- Dual SDXC Card Slots
- Illuminating Lens Recording Ring
Garansi 1 Tahun Panasonic Global Indonesia
Panasonic’s HC-MDH3 AVCHD Shoulder Mount Camcorder with LCD Touchscreen & LED Light is at home shooting corporate, event, or indie projects. It features a 1/3.1″ BSI MOS sensor for improved low-light performance, and incorporates a 20x zoom lens with five-axis hybrid image stabilization. The lens also features a single manual ring that you select to control focus, zoom, iris, white balance, or shutter speed. Built into the top handle is an LED light for illuminating your subject.
Two viewfinders provide you with a choice of operating the camera with either a traditional tilt-up color EVF, or a pullout LCD high-resolution touchscreen. The LCD touchscreen is positioned above the lens for a more natural viewing experience when shooting handheld. The camera records in MP4, MOV, or AVCHD codecs, and features dual SDXC media card slots, allowing you to use relay or simultaneous recording. The lens incorporates an illuminating ring that indicates when the camera is in standby or record mode. You can also deactivate the indicator if you wish.
- A built-in LED light illuminates your subjects with a bright beam (300 lux at 3′) of daylight-balanced light. If the beam is too harsh, an included diffusion filter covers and softens the light.
- The integrated 20x optical zoom lens provides sharp images and an equivalent 35mm focal length range of 29.5 to 612mm (16:9). The lens also features a 49mm filter thread.
- The camera employs a five-axis hybrid optical image stabilizer (O.I.S.) compensating for side-to-side, up-down, and forward-back handheld shake.
- Features Picture Tone settings—standard and sharp. Selecting sharp boosts the contrast and a more vibrant color matrix is used, while sharpening is applied.
- The sensor features a design that moves the circuitry normally found in front of the photosites to the back of the sensor’s substrate. This allows for more photons to strike the photosites, increasing the sensitivity of the sensor.
- The camera incorporates a built-in microphone.
- White balance: Auto / 3200K / 5600K / VAR (2000-15,000K) / Ach Fixed / Bch Fixed
- Selectable between 20 thumbnails/page, 9 thumbnails/page, and 1 thumbnail/page.
- It features professional assist functions such as histogram display, color bar monitor, zebra bars, focus expand, focus peaking, and Area Mode function.