No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera
- Brand: SONY
- 20.1MP stacked back illuminated 1″ Exmor RS CMOS sensor w/ DRAM, Large aperture 24-70mm1 F1.8-2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens
- Fast Hybrid AF, Real Time Eye-AF3 and Real-time AF tracking
- Quickly switch between two modes of defocused background bokeh
- Product Showcase Setting transitions focus from face to object
- Face priority AE keeps faces bright in backlit or dim condition
- What’s In The Box: Rechargeable Battery Pack (NP-BX1), Micro USB Cable, Wind Screen, Wind Screen Adaptor, Strap
Fast and precise focus transitions
The ZV-1’s Fast Hybrid AF system lets you simply and quickly switch focus from a face to the background, for more stylistic and watchable videos.
By just pushing the Bokeh switch, you can switch background bokeh on and off — no need for complex manual adjustments. Now it’s easy to simply select a professional-looking defocused background, or keep the entire scene in focus, with just the press of a button.
Product Showcase Setting, ideal for product review videos
Product Showcase Setting allows you to switch with just a single button press to settings that are perfect for product reviews. It widens the angle of view and switches the focus to the object instantly, so you don’t need to wait for the focus to shift or place your hand behind the product to shift the focus to it
Shoot great video, wherever you go
The ZV-1 is built to get great shots while you’re moving. With amazing image stabilization, you can shoot smooth video when walking, and as the light goes from shadow to sun or outdoors to in, the automatic exposure (AE) tracks faces and makes sure they always appear well-lit.
Designed for even better audio
You can capture clear vocals even when shooting in a crowd. The camera’s unique directional three-capsule mic gathers clear sound from in front of the camera, ideal for movie shooting.
Wind screen for outdoor shooting
The supplied wind screen reduces wind noise for worry-free outdoor shooting. As well as achieving premium sound quality, that also means you’ll spend less time re-shooting and editing footage affected by wind noise.
Use your favorite mic for the sound you want
With a microphone jack and MI shoe, you can pick from your choice of mics to get exactly the sound you want.