No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- Canon-Compatible 2.4 GHz Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 20-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- LED Video Light with 300 lux Output
- Tilts from -7 to +150°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Optical TTL Slave Mode for Canon & Nikon
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- PC Sync & USB Port for Firmware Updates
Product added! Browse Favorite
The product is already in the favorite! Browse Favorite
Powerful, radio-equipped, and featuring an LED video light, the Speedlite YN968EX-RT from Yongnuo aims to be one of the most versatile lighting solutions in your bag. The flash is designed with support for Canon’s E-TTL / E-TTL II metering as well as compatibility with Canon’s 2.4 GHz radio triggering system, while it also has optical TTL slave modes that work with both Canon and Nikon units for maximum compatibility. Also, the LED light, which features a sliding diffusion panel, can output approximately 300 lux at 3.3′, making it useful for brightening up a video.
For illuminating your subjects, the YN968EX-RT offers a high guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 105mm and can zoom from 20-105mm for covering a variety of lenses. A pull-out diffuser is available to expand coverage to wide-angle 14mm lenses. Bounce lighting is simple with -7 to +150° of tilt and 360° of rotation, and through TTL communication it has access to slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync. Additionally, the flash is equipped with a PC sync port, an external power port, and a USB port for firmware updates.
- Designed to support Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II metering with support for slow, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- Equipped with Canon-compatible 2.4GHz radio triggering system that enables the YN968EX-RT to function as a TTL master or slave with Canon 600EX-RT and YN-E3-RT as well as Yongnuo YN600EX-RT and ST-E3-RT. The flash can also function as an optical slave with support for TTL communication from both Canon and Nikon systems.
- Guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 105mm.
- Zoom range of 20-105mm with pull-out diffusion panel for coverage of lenses as wide as 14mm.
- LED video light has maximum output of about 300 lux at 3.3′. A slide-out diffusion panel is available and the flash comes with a color conversion filter for changing the daylight-balanced 5500K LED to tungsten.
- Built-in bounce card.
- Recycle time of about three seconds at max power.
- Runs on four AA batteries.
- PC sync, external power, and USB ports are available.