No products in the cart.
- Achieve an Incredibly Shallow Depth-Of-Field: Used at or near to its maximum F1.0 aperture, XF50mmF1.0 R WR can produce an astonishingly narrow depth-of-field. Its precision-engineered, rounded diaphragm produces large, smooth bokeh for a professional look, allowing you to create portraits with a striking simplicity and an almost three-dimensional quality. You can use this new power in selective focus to keep only the subject’s eyes in focus and make captivating close-up character studies. But it’s not just for portraits. Take this lens out onto the street or into a lifestyle session and you’ll turn cluttered locations into clean backdrops with unrivaled subject separation.
- Decades of Experience in Optical Engineering: Unprecedented depth-of-field is nothing without first-class optical quality to keep the subject sharp and clear. Too many ultrafast lenses can’t cope at the extremes of wider apertures, and often when used wide open can only provide images weakened by flare and a lack of sharpness. XF50mmF1.0 R WR aces image quality with premium glass elements all the way through its exceptional light path, furthering the optical excellence of Fujifilm’s FUJINON brand and bringing it to a modern-day zenith of edge-to-edge sharpness at any aperture.
- Precise Focus for Those Critical Moments: To make the most of its super-shallow depth-of-field, focusing must be precise. For this, XF50mmF1.0 R WR uses 120º of rotation in its focusing ring to let you focus manually without error – and achieve accurate focus when using your X Series camera’s Focus Peaking and Focus Assist modes. The 120º of rotation also makes autofocus movements notably precise and deliberate, while the lens’s engineering is designed to minimize focus shift effects when making images.
- Weather-Resistant to Keep the Images Coming: XF50mmF1.0 R WR is a lens you can use to make amazing pictures almost anywhere. Like all other weather-resistant XF Lenses, it is protected against moisture and dust, as well as being capable of use in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C). When allied to a similarly specified, weather-resistant X Series mirrorless digital camera body, XF50mmF1.0 R WR lets you make unique images in the toughest environments.
- Be Ready to Make Images in Low-Light Conditions: The very wide maximum aperture on XF50mmF1.0 R WR means you have more options when it comes to making images in low-light conditions. At night, or in darkened interiors, XF50mmF1.0 R WR offers the widest apertures yet seen on an XF Lens, allowing you to draw in more light. XF50mmF1.0 R WR lens also easily achieves fast shutter speeds that freeze movement and keep ISO settings lower for detail-rich results. Alternatively, combine high ISO settings with the F1.0 aperture for incredible versatility and use in other low-light applications like astrophotography.
PRE ORDER ONLINE BLIBLI.COMRp23.499.000
PRE ORDER ONLINE BLIBLI.COM
- Soft, nearly shadowless illumination
- Dimmable, with variable color from 3000 to 6000K and a high CRI/TLCI so you can tackle and light situation with vivid, accurate results
- Flexible phone holder for selfies, vlogging, portraits, and more
- 12 Inch Diameters, or 30,5cm
- Four lamp holder:Match with 4 bulbs,E27 base suit for most lighting equipments.
- one kinds of power adapter
- 50×70 softbox:White foldable soft cloth,High quality reflective particle.Safe and non-toxic polyester fiber,4 flexible connecting rods.
- serve follow focus(Max), Weebill-S / Weebill-Lab can achieve the function of focus/zoom control, Crane 3 can achieve the function of Zoom control. ZHIYUN Crane 3 can use two serve follow focus (Max and Lite) at the same time to achieve the focus/zoom control, but Weebill Lab/S can only use one serve follow focus for it has only one Type-C Port.
- Type-C interface for higher transmission rate to enable zero-latency follow focus.
- Compatible with almost all cameras and lenses on the market; Featuring enhanced motor power with high precision focusing and zooming.
- With enhanced motor power, Max supports high precision focusing and zooming on both WEEBILL LAB/S and CRANE 3 LAB, aiming to tap the creative potential of users to the utmost.
- Focus or zoom control via buttons on gimbal handwheel or smartphone app, fully release the potential of users.
- F-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range f/4.5 to f/40
- 18 elements in 14 groups (including 1 ED lens element)
- Internal AF via stepping motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization
Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun Alta Nikindo
Garansi Resmi Alta NikindoRp8.999.000
Garansi Resmi Alta NikindoRp8.999.000
– Serves to connect a computer, notebook or gadget to a TV screen or monitor that has HD facilities via an HDMI channel
– Cable length: 10 meters
– Made from quality materials
– Durable and long lastingRp200.000Rp200.000