- Godox SL150W II LED Video Light – Wireless Remote Control – Power Cable – Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Portable LED monolite-style light source outputs up to 150W of power
- Daylight-balanced with a color temperature of 5600K with a ½200K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments
- [Lithium Battery and DC Powered] NP-970 lithium battery powered for outdoors shooting (not included). DC powered for indoors shooting.
- [Wireless Adjustment &Grouping] Wireless 433MHz grouping system (6 groups & 16 channels).
- [Remote Control] Outfitted with wireless remote control to adjust brightness.
- [Dimmable] Wirelessly adjust brightness. Brightness can be adjusted from 10% to 100%.
- [High Quality 504 LED beads] provides a wide spectrum, beautifully soft and even illumination for photography.
- Godox LED1000Bi II Bi-Color DMX LED Video Light – RC-A5 II Remote Control – Yoke – Diffusion Filter – AC Adapter – Power Cord – Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 70W of power, rated for 4800 lux at 3.3′ and 4200K, 2200 lux at 3.3′ and 3300K, and 2600 lux at 3.3′ and 5600K
- Offers a user-selectable color temperature of 3300 to 5600K with a ½300K variance
- Brightness can be dimmed from 0 to 100%
- Remote control allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 65.6′ away
- Adopting quality LED beads with 97+ CRI, COLBOR 100W CL100 light can produce 2700K- 6500K natural daylight and restore the original color of the object that helps take vivid photos/videos. It also ensures consistent, stable and balanced lighting without any strobes in slow motion and time-lapse photography.
- Built-in 7 lighting modes & 30 kinds of realistic special effect e.g. candle, bonfire, pulsing, faulty bulb, flash and lightning, which allows you to create various scenarios. Overclock Mode can enhance the output power by 20% to the maximum of 120W and last for 60s, satisfying your special filming needs.
- CL100 supports DC power supply, and v-mount battery (excluded) supply which is more convenient for on-the-go producers. Well-made of lightweight and robust ABS material, the fixture only weights 2.42lbs but 20% lighter than other products on the market.
- Inbuilt with several sensors and fan to measure and control the working temperature, the CL100 with fin and groove structure makes heat dissipation more simultaneous and easier. COLBOR CL100 provides Quiet Mode to make the fan produce as low as 10dB noise, barely audible in the camera. Ideal for recording scenes like ASMR.
- Standard reflector with Bowens mount for offering to focus light in an area. Suitable for more shooting scenarios with different distance, COLBOR CL100 comes with a remoter, which you could adjust the brightness, color temperature, Overclock Mode, CCT mode and EFF mode. Anything control by you!
Promo S.d 31 Maret 2022
Promo S.d 31 Maret 2022
- POWERFUL, EVEN LIGHT OUTPUT The daylight-balanced FS-150 LED Monolight from Nanlite utilizes a larger LED array than most COB LED monolights to deliver up to 26380Lux @1m (with included reflector) as well as a smooth and even light spread, with no hotspots when used in a softbox.
- FULLY INTEGRATED MONOLIGHT WITH IN-BODY COOLING A true monolight, the FS-150 combines the control unit, power adapter, and lamp body into one compact unit. The integrated design makes it more lightweight and enables effective heat dissipation, ensuring the fixture performs at its best for longer.
- BOWENS STYLE LIGHT MODIFIER MOUNT: By utilizing the near-universal Bowens style light modifier mount and incorporating an umbrella holder into the yolk, the FS-150 is compatible with a massive selection of light modifiers. Including, but not limited to, Nanlite’s line of fresnels, softboxes, and umbrellas.
- PRACTICAL EFFECTS: With pre-programmed customizable special effects, the FS- 150 makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. Simulate 11 different practical lighting effects: INT Loop, Flash, Pulse, Storm, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Bad Bulb, Firework, Explosion, and Welding.
- ULTRA BRIGHT OUTPUT: With the included reflector, the Forza 60 emits an impressive 11950 Lux at 1 meter. Plus with dimming from 100% down to 1% you can quickly adapt the Forza 60 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: Designed to be the perfect lightweight go anywhere LED light, the Forza 60 weighs a svelte 1.8 lbs and is about the size of a 32oz water bottle. You can easily pack the Forza 60 in any gear case or even back pack.
- COLOR PERFECTION: The output of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a ton of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 60 features a CRI/TLCI of 98/95 meaning color reproduction will be precise.
- QUICK CHANGE MODIFIER MOUNT: To keep up with the speed of production NanLite kept the Forza 60’s Modifier mount fast and simple. With one push of a button and a quarter turn you can swap out any of the specifically designed NanLite light modifiers.
- ULTRA BRIGHT OUTPUT: With the included reflector, the Forza 60B emits an impressive 13830 Lux at 1 meter. Plus, with dimming from 100% down to 0%, you can quickly adapt the Forza 60B to any scene without adding ND gels or diffusion.
- VARIABLE BICOLOR: The Forza 60B employs a COB LED module with a variable color temperature range from 2700K to 6500K, enabling you to quickly match natural ambient or artificial lighting situations at the twist of a dial eliminating the need for gels.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: Designed to be the perfect lightweight go-anywhere LED light, the Forza 60B weighs a svelte 1.83 lbs and is about the size of a DSLR. You can easily pack the Forza 60B in any gearcase or even backpack.
- ENDLESS LIGHT SHAPING POSSIBILITES: The Forza 60B is directly compatible with a purpose-built line of Forza 60 light modifiers, while the included Bowens S-Mount adapter expands compatibility to a massive selection of light modifiers, including but not limited to Nanlite’s line of full-sized softboxes and umbrellas.
- GO HAND HELD: The included Battery Grip enables approx. 1 hour of cord-free runtime at 100% brightness when equipped with 2x Sony L style NP-F750 batteries, plus by no longer relying on light stands for support, the Forza 60B can now be used anywhere and everywhere, perfect for run and gun filmmaking, creative effects and event photography.
– JINBEI EFii-60 LED Sun light is the ideal design for photo and videography.
-LED lamp with high color rendering as a light-emitting
– components, to meet the needs for professional photography and video.
– AC/DC Dual Use/COB Tech,Anti-collision Design – 60W LED,11000Lux – Constant Color Temperature 5500KRp2.100.000Rp2.100.000