- POWERFUL, EVEN LIGHT OUTPUT The daylight-balanced FS-150 LED Monolight from Nanlite utilizes a larger LED array than most COB LED monolights to deliver up to 26380Lux @1m (with included reflector) as well as a smooth and even light spread, with no hotspots when used in a softbox.
- FULLY INTEGRATED MONOLIGHT WITH IN-BODY COOLING A true monolight, the FS-150 combines the control unit, power adapter, and lamp body into one compact unit. The integrated design makes it more lightweight and enables effective heat dissipation, ensuring the fixture performs at its best for longer.
- BOWENS STYLE LIGHT MODIFIER MOUNT: By utilizing the near-universal Bowens style light modifier mount and incorporating an umbrella holder into the yolk, the FS-150 is compatible with a massive selection of light modifiers. Including, but not limited to, Nanlite’s line of fresnels, softboxes, and umbrellas.
- PRACTICAL EFFECTS: With pre-programmed customizable special effects, the FS- 150 makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. Simulate 11 different practical lighting effects: INT Loop, Flash, Pulse, Storm, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Bad Bulb, Firework, Explosion, and Welding.
- ULTRA BRIGHT OUTPUT: With the included reflector, the Forza 60 emits an impressive 11950 Lux at 1 meter. Plus with dimming from 100% down to 1% you can quickly adapt the Forza 60 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: Designed to be the perfect lightweight go anywhere LED light, the Forza 60 weighs a svelte 1.8 lbs and is about the size of a 32oz water bottle. You can easily pack the Forza 60 in any gear case or even back pack.
- COLOR PERFECTION: The output of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a ton of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 60 features a CRI/TLCI of 98/95 meaning color reproduction will be precise.
- QUICK CHANGE MODIFIER MOUNT: To keep up with the speed of production NanLite kept the Forza 60’s Modifier mount fast and simple. With one push of a button and a quarter turn you can swap out any of the specifically designed NanLite light modifiers.
- ULTRA BRIGHT OUTPUT: With the included reflector, the Forza 60B emits an impressive 13830 Lux at 1 meter. Plus, with dimming from 100% down to 0%, you can quickly adapt the Forza 60B to any scene without adding ND gels or diffusion.
- VARIABLE BICOLOR: The Forza 60B employs a COB LED module with a variable color temperature range from 2700K to 6500K, enabling you to quickly match natural ambient or artificial lighting situations at the twist of a dial eliminating the need for gels.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: Designed to be the perfect lightweight go-anywhere LED light, the Forza 60B weighs a svelte 1.83 lbs and is about the size of a DSLR. You can easily pack the Forza 60B in any gearcase or even backpack.
- ENDLESS LIGHT SHAPING POSSIBILITES: The Forza 60B is directly compatible with a purpose-built line of Forza 60 light modifiers, while the included Bowens S-Mount adapter expands compatibility to a massive selection of light modifiers, including but not limited to Nanlite’s line of full-sized softboxes and umbrellas.
- GO HAND HELD: The included Battery Grip enables approx. 1 hour of cord-free runtime at 100% brightness when equipped with 2x Sony L style NP-F750 batteries, plus by no longer relying on light stands for support, the Forza 60B can now be used anywhere and everywhere, perfect for run and gun filmmaking, creative effects and event photography.
- Dual Lighting Modes: The LED video light supports gorgeous RGB full-color mode and natural fill light 3200K-5600K color temperature mode. You can get rich fill light color through the touch panel of the remote control in RGB mode.
- 10 Special Lighting Effects: The LED video light is designed with 10 kinds of special lighting effects, such as sunrise, police car light, ambulance light and so on, which are more close to users’ needs of photography creation.
- High Color Rendering Index: 108 selected high quality patch LEDs, which are using the wide angle luminous chip; Color rendering index is greater than or equal to 95, perfectly restoring the true color of the object.
- Equipped with Exclusive Hot Shoe: With hot shoe mount, the LED video light can be fixed and used on the camera, tripod and other equipment, more practical and convenient.
– JINBEI EFii-60 LED Sun light is the ideal design for photo and videography.
-LED lamp with high color rendering as a light-emitting
– components, to meet the needs for professional photography and video.
– AC/DC Dual Use/COB Tech,Anti-collision Design – 60W LED,11000Lux – Constant Color Temperature 5500KRp2.100.000Rp2.100.000
* Fashionable, Lightweight and Portable Design
* 4 Hours Run-Time on Full Charge
* Bi Color 3200K~5600K Color Temperature
* 96 SMD Lamp Beads for optimum illumination and diffuser
* Built-in Battery & Charger included
* With Magnet Filters
* Fit a hot shoe, which can be adjusted 180 degreesRp840.000Rp840.000
Bi-Color temperature dimmable from 3200K to 5600K, and the brightness from 0% to 100%. Equipped with high quality EVA protection case,convenient for outdoor and video shooting.
- Ultra Heat Dissipation
- Aviation Aluminum Alloy Housing
- High Color Rendering Index
- LCD digital display
- PWM Dimming Technology
- Adjustment Color
- Temperature Adjustment
- Dual Power System
Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X SystemUse wireless trigger X1 as well as power remotes XT16, XPro, and X2 to wirelessly control the head’s power, modeling light, triggering, and more. The system has 32 radio channels and 16 groups.
Fast Recycling and Flash DurationThe head features 0.1 to 1.8 second recycling times and flash durations from 1/2000 to 1/800 second.
Precise Power AdjustmentPower can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/32 in 50 steps. The 150W modeling light’s brightness can be adjusted from 5 to 100%.
InterfaceThe LCD screen displays settings and functions.Rp1.200.000Rp1.200.000
The Light Stick’s handle makes it a shoe-in for hand-holding and use as a hairlight, side light, or main light for selective lighting and distinctive portraiture. Additionally, the female threads on the base of the handle allow stand-mounting and hands-free use. A wireless remote control with 16 channels and 6 groups is provided to make adjustments at a distance. The Light Stick has a built-in Li-ion battery that gets two hours of run time on a 2.5-hour charge. A padded carry case is furnished for storage and transport.Rp2.100.000Rp2.100.000
Video Light: 500 LR-C
– Power: 32Ws
– DC Power Supply: DC 13-16.8V
– Color temperature: 3300-5600300K
– 100% illuminance (LUX): 2900(1m)
– 100% Luminous Flux: 4200Lm
– Lighting Brightness Range: 10%-100%
– Wireless group control: 6 Groups (A,B,C,D,E,F); 16
– Display Panel: LCD display panel
– Temperature Display: Yes
– Dimension: 25x17x4.5cm
– Net Weight: Approx.: 620gRp1.750.000Rp1.750.000
- App Intelligent Control System: the video light Equipped with Mobile App control function, download the GVM app in major app stores (such as Apple Store/ Google Play. Etc. ) Convenience to control the accurate color and temperature you need. Effective for your video shooting.
- Two output ways: The first mode is where the color temperature is between 3200K and 5600K. The second mode which allows you to adjust the hue output and color saturation of red, green and blue from 0% to 100%. which means you can quickly match the current ambient with a knob.
- RB 800D support master and Slave control mode. You could set one light as the master mode and other GVM lights as Slave mode, which you could easily control all lights with the master one.
- It consists of 168 LED Beads and 84 RGB beads: This video light is adopted the American Chip, and has a life more than 100000 hours. It’s designed with aerospace aluminum alloy Casing to effectively help the LED light to better dissipate heat.
- Ac/ DC power options: LED Panel light can use two modes to power, you can use AC adapter and Sony F750/970 battery (not included) to supply power outdoor or indoor.