No products in the cart.
- It weighs 2,165kg and has a maximum height of 2.56 m
- Max load: 6 Kg
- Suitable for holding small to medium sized lamps such as large LED panels or smaller heat lamps
- The three sections have strong metal fasteners for easy height adjustment and shock absorbers for added safety
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- This bracket is useful for hanging backdrop or background fabrics.
- Aluminum Tripod Bracket this stand uses aluminum material so it is not easily broken and remains light so it is not difficult to move around this bracket.
- This Feet Bracket has a width of 300 cm and a height of 190 cm so you can put a very wide backdrop. Leg Support The supporting part of this bracket uses legs so it is very stable and will not collapse even though the backdrop cloth is very heavy and wobbly
- It comes with a silver reflective interior and a flush front face. It’s necessary in any professional portrait studio.
- Two layers diffusers ( Internal and external diffuser can be removed),used to improve the hard / soft ratio of the flash’s versatility
- Skeleton design, foldable, easy to install and disassemble, with carring case, portable for studio or outdoor photography.
- With Bowens Mount Speedring design, can work with bowens mount speedlights, like Godox AD400Pro, AD600Pro, SL-60W, SK300II etc
- Godox softbox offers soft and even lights, makes it ideal for fashion photography, portrait, wedding and still life shooting
- Godox AD400Pro Overview:Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328′, The Godox AD400Pro / AD400 Pro is a 400W portable monoblock studio flash strobe compatible with the Godox X triggering system. It supports the X1 and XPro 2.4GHz radio triggers by Godox,Compatible for Canon,for Nikon,for Fujifilm,for Olympus/Panasonic,for Sony TTL Autoflash System
- The AD400Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second, offering flash durations from 1/240 to 1/12820 second. Another unique setting is its Stable Color Temperature Mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds to capture peak action and every fleeting gesture. A 30W LED modeling lamp
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB Type-C port for firmware upgrades.First curtain and second curtain sync modes.Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control.2.4 GHz wireless system with a range of 328′ (100m), featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels.Removable handle and stand mount for space-saving packing
- Tiny physical design and size at just 2.1kgs.Godox AD400Pro offers up to 400Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 21.6V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 390 full- power flashes in outdoor situations and
- GN 48 N
- Flash Power200
- Flash Index42Output Control
- Full to 1/8 – stepless adjustment
- Recycling Time1.5 Sec
- Light Synchro Distance< 10 M
- Flash Triggering MethodTest Button, Infra-red,
- Color Temperature Power Source220 V
- Universal Softbox: Made of special refelctive material with silver inside. Two-layer diffuser design with excellent reflectivity (inner + outer soft fabric) distributes the light evenly and improves the shooting effect
- Easy Installation: no pre-assembly and disassembly required. Compact and lightweight, occupying less space. Quickly add Bowens Mount lighting accessories for creative lighting effects
- Package Included: 1 x Godox Softbox(80CMx80CM), 1 x Godox Speedlite Bracket, 1 x Soft Grid(80CMx80CM) 1 x Diffuser,1 1 x Carry Bag,
- Compatible with most studio lights: Round head speed light like Godox V1-C, V1-S, V1-N, V1-O, V1-F, AD200Pro, AD200, AD400Pro, V860IIS, V860IIN, V860IIF, V86011C, and TT350F Compatible with TT350S camera flash