Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream
- ATEM Mini Pro: This ATEM Mini Pro model includes all the features found in ATEM Mini, plus more. You get recording through to USB flash disks in H.264 plus through live streaming via the Ethernet to YouTube Live and more. It also includes a multiview with 4 cameras, media, preview, and program plus the status of recording, streaming, and audio.
- LIVE STREAMING: ATEM Mini Pro is perfect for interviews as you can connect multiple cameras for close-ups of the host, or interviewee, as well as wide shots plus. ATEM Mini HDMI is so small the host can even switch in small studios. You can record via the HDMI output or live stream using Open presenter software.
- AUDIO INPUT: With independent 3.5mm stereo two audio inputs, you can connect desktop and lapel microphones. You can even connect a music player to produce introduction music after the live stream commences but before the program starts. All hdmi audio inputs to ATEM Mini Pro consist of buttons on the panel for adjusting the audio level and allow inputs into the audio mixer.
- SECRET BROADCAST FEATURES: ATEM Mini Pro is perfect for training as it has the same features as hdmi switcher in high-end broadcast studios. It also includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key, Fairlight audio mixer, DVE, still store for graphics, and much more. Simply run the free ATEM Software Control app on Mac or Windows while connected via USB or Ethernet to access the extensive features of the ATEM Mini Pro.
- PICTURE IN PICTURE TRANSITIONS AND EFFECTS: The DVE creates professional pictures in picture effects with customizable 3D borders, shadows, and lighting. The image quality is the same as high-end ATEM HDMI switcher models and the DVE supports position resize and scale, all in real-time. The DVE features a “fly key” so you can use it with custom graphics to create graphic wipe transitions!
- Same rear panel as ATEM Mini with added buttons and software features
- Stream video up to 1080p HD
- Quick stream, on-air and record buttons
- Hardware encoder so there’s no need for additional streaming software
- Control and configure timecode, stream status
- Full support and control features for BMPCC 6K and 4K cameras
- Simultaneous USB recording
- Integration with MultiDock for live hard drive switching
- Customize advanced settings with XML files
- Software multiview with program previews, graphics, record status, on air status, audio meters
- Program preview input and output buttons
- Tally light control for BMPCC 6K/4K cameras
- Automatic timecode sync for all cameras
Available transitions include:
- Cuts can be performed by directly selecting sources or by pressing the cut button to switch to the next source.
- Mix: the mix, or dissolve, gradually transitions from one source to the next by creating a smooth blend. You can set custom timings to manually blend the transition.
- Dip: just like mix transitions, a dip transition is a gradual blend that includes either a solid color, graphic, or another clip between the two video sources. Dips to black or white between sources are the most popular, or you can use logos or sponsor graphics.
- Wipe: built-in wipe patterns include circles, diamonds, squares, and more. Shapes and patterns can be inverted or softened and can even have customized colored borders.
- DVE: with the powerful built-in Digital Video Effects processor, or DVE, you can push, spin, squeeze, or swoosh your live video from one camera to the next with incredible built-in transitions. DVE transitions can be flip-flopped and reversed, giving you even more transition options.
Layer live video over other video sources or graphics with the Upstream Keyer. You can use luma key, linear key, pattern key, or shoot against a green screen and use chroma key to instantly composite the video over virtual sets.
- luma keys work best with high-contrast images, like white elements on a black background, so you can use the contrast to cut the black background and replace it with live video or graphics.
- get clean, high-quality results with linear keying by using two separate sources for the fill and the key to create one video image. The fill signal contains the video to be stacked over the background, while the key signal contains a gray scale mask to cut out, or mask, the area to be filled.
- used every day for TV weather forecasts, chroma keys are a powerful way of combining live images in real time. The presenter typically stands in front of a green or blue background and the chroma keyer will remove only that color and combine it with another image, such as a video or graphic.
- combine live images with any of the built-in wipe patterns to combine live images or graphics with geometric shapes. You get full control over softness, symmetry, size, and position to create unique picture-in-picture effects that can be transitioned to as easily as any live source.