Canon EOS M6 Mark II Kit EF-M 15-45MM IS STM
- Brand: CANON
Garansi Resmi Datascrip
Promo 05 S.d 31 Mei 2022
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 3″ 1,040,000-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K 30fps and Full HD 120fps Video Recording
- Up to 14 fps Shooting and ISO Auto, 100-25600 (expands to 51200)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5481 AF Points
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Available Color : Black & Silver
Garansi 2 Tahun Datascrip
CANON EOS M6 MARK II KIT EF-M 15-45MM IS STM
Blending high resolution with apt stills and video capabilities, the Canon EOS M6 Mark II Kit EF-M 15-45MM IS STM Mirrorless Camera is a range of features to suit multimedia applications.
Its APS-C-sized 32.5MP CMOS sensor achieves enhanced image clarity, resolution, and dynamic range, along with adept sensitivity.
ISO 25600 and low noise to suit working in a variety of situations. Combined with advanced image processing, this sensor is also capable of outputting UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p video.
As well as supporting continuous stills shooting rates up to 14 fps with AF and AE tracking. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides 5481 selectable points for precise.
Smooth, and fast focusing for both photo and video, and support for Eye AF Servo prioritizes subjects’ eyes, when photographing portraits.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the EOS M6 Mark II incorporates a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which has a 180° tilting.
Design for front-facing shots. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allow you to pair mobile devices with the camera. to wirelessly transfer files for sharing your photos and movies online.
Despite a comfortable grip the camera remains very compact, with good controls and build quality. If you need an electronic viewfinder, Canon EVF-DC2 is fully compatible, giving you a bright.
Contrasty view for both framing and reviewing your images. Currently, Canon EF-M lens lineup is a bit limiting, but with an adapter, you can use their expansive EF-lens lineup for whatever it is that you’d like to photograph.
For further information, click here
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
Featuring an impressively high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the EOS M6 Mark II is capable of producing imagery with notable clarity and dynamic range, as well as a broad sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 and low noise to support working in difficult lighting situations. The sensor and image processor also realize fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 14 fps with AF/AE tracking, record UHD 4K30p video, or record high-speed Full HD 1080p video at 120 fps.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system features 5481 selectable autofocus points for refined accuracy across nearly the entire image plane and also supports Eye AF Servo for exacting focus accuracy on portrait subjects. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system’s ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0″ 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (180° upward, 45° downward) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Compatible with optional shoe-mounted EVF-DC2 auxiliary electronic viewfinder for clear, high-resolution eye-level viewing.
- LP-E17 battery provides approximately 305 shots per charge or up to approximately 410 shots per charge when working in Eco mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other Camera Features
- Raw Burst Mode offers a quick 30-fps shooting rate with pre-shooting to ensure capturing even the fastest moments.
- Touch & Drag AF is supported when working with the EVF-DC2 for intuitive adjustment over the focus point when looking through the EVF.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and nearly silent autofocus performance.
|Body type||Rangefinder-style mirrorless|
|Max resolution||6960 x 4640|
|Image ratio w:h||1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Effective pixels||33 megapixels|
|Sensor photo detectors||34 megapixels|
|Sensor size||APS-C (22.3 x 14.9 mm)|
|ISO||Auto, 100-25600 (expands to 51200)|
|Boosted ISO (maximum)||51200|
|White balance presets||6|
|Custom white balance||Yes|
|JPEG quality levels||Fine, normal|
|Optics & Focus|
|Number of focus points||143|
|Lens mount||Canon EF-M|
|Focal length multiplier||1.6×|
|Screen / viewfinder|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Viewfinder type||Electronic (optional)|
|Minimum shutter speed||30 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/4000 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic)||1/16000 sec|
|Manual exposure mode||Yes|
|Subject / scene modes||Yes|
|Flash range||4.60 m (at ISO 100)|
|External flash||Yes (via hot shoe)|
|Continuous drive||14.0 fps|
|Self-timer||Yes (2 or 10 sec)|
|Exposure compensation||±3 (at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|AE Bracketing||±3 (3 frames at 1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps)|
|Storage types||SD/SDHC/SDXC card (UHS-II supported)|
|USB||USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging||Yes (with USB-PD compatible chargers)|
|HDMI||Yes (Micro HDMI)|
|Wireless notes||802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth|
|Remote control||Yes (wireless or smartphone)|
|Battery description||LP-E17 lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||305|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||408 g (0.90 lb / 14.39 oz)|
|Dimensions||120 x 70 x 49 mm (4.72 x 2.76 x 1.93″)|