Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DJI RS3 Basic Gimbal Stabilizer
- Brand: DJI
- 3 kg (6.6 lbs) Tested Payload – With a weight of just 1.3 kg (includes gimbal, battery handle, and double-layer quick release plates), DJI RS 3 offers a max tested payload of 3 kg (6.6 lbs).
- Automated Axis Locks – The three axes of DJI RS 3 can be automatically locked and unlocked with the simple press of the power button, significantly improving the speed and efficiency of transitions and storage.
- 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm – With the new-generation RS stabilization algorithm, RS 3’s anti-shake performance is improved by 20%, making low-angle and dynamic shots easier than ever.
- Bluetooth Shutter Button – RS 3 supports wireless shutter control, eliminating the need for a control cable. Cameras will pair automatically after the initial connection, saving users time and effort when shooting.
- 1.8″ OLED Touchscreen – DJI RS 3 features a 1.8-inch OLED touchscreen for quick access to most of the setting functions found on the Ronin app. It also features a new user interface that is intuitive and precise.
- 12h Max Battery Life – Users can enjoy robust battery life of up to 12 hours, which can meet the needs of all-day shooting. It also supports 18-watt PD fast charging for full charges in just 2.5 hours.
Ready When You Are
DJI RS3 Basic has been redesigned to be even lighter and sleeker than the Ronin RSC 2 gimbal at only 2.8 lb with a payload of up to 6.6 lb.
Quick Release Plates
With dual-layered quick release plates, mounting a camera onto RS 3 is fast and convenient. There is no need to rebalance the gimbal after swapping out a new battery or memory card.
Wireless Shutter Control
By implementing Dual-Mode Bluetooth, the RS 3 supports wireless shutter control, saving time and effort with every use
- With a newly added fine-tuning knob on the tilt axis, the camera can slide forward or backward with millimeter-grade precision adjustments to achieve accurate balancing more easily when changing the lens.
- By simply sliding the new gimbal mode switch, you can alternate between Pan follow, Pan and Tilt follow, and FPV modes.
DJI RS 3 Specs
|Grip Design||Single Handgrip|
|Load Capacity||6.6 lb / 3 kg|
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360°
Pitch (Tilt): -112 to 214°
Roll: -95 to 240°
|Follow Speed||Pan: 360°/s
|Camera Control||On Compatible Models|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1 x 1/4″-20 Male|
|Inputs/Outputs||3 x USB Type-C (Control) Output
1 x USB Type-C (Power)
|Wireless Frequency||2.4 GHz (2.4 – 2.484)|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh / 21 Wh|
|Battery Runtime||12 Hours|
|Battery Charging Time||2.5 Hours|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Display Type||Fixed Touchscreen OLED|
|Mounting||1 x 1/4″-20 Female
1 x Cold Shoe Mount
|Dimensions||16.1 x 10.2 x 7.7″ / 410 x 260 x 195 mm|
|Weight||2.2 lb / 990 g|
|Package Weight||4.675 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.9 x 9.1 x 2.6″|