- Brand: Insta 360
- 1/2″ Sensor, 72MP 360° Photos
- Waterproof to 33 ft
- 8K time-lapse function
- 4K Single-Lens Standard Camera Mode
- Dual-Mode 360 & Standard Pocket Camera
- 5.7K Dual-Lens 360 Auto-Stitched Capture
Garansi Resmi Denka Pratama
The Insta360 X3 action camera is a it’s more of an all-in-one solution that’s also compact and waterproof. It’s packed with features aimed at expanding your creative horizons.
The updates to the X3 are immediately apparent, as it now features a big, beautiful 2.29-inch touchscreen on the back.
Also has more physical buttons, which I really appreciate. It’s way easier now to start and stop recording or to swap between 360 and single lens modes.
There’s also a new quick menu button that lets you easily save and access presets. A further improvement is a hatch for the USB-C port. It’s more robust and easier to open or close.
The design of the neoprene sleeve for the X3 has been altered so that there is now a hole that allows access to the USB-C port without having to remove the X3 from the case.
Though the X3 is slightly larger than the X2, it’s still a highly compact device that’s easy to fit into most pockets.
The small size is great since it makes it more likely that I’ll regularly carry the camera around in addition to my other gear.
The X3 delivers really good-looking video that’s sharp and clean. It can shoot 360 video at 5.7K resolution at 30 frames per second (fps) or 4K at up to 60fps.
For further information, click here
Pocket-Sized 360° Video
With an upgraded 1/2″ sensor and larger touchscreen, the Insta360 X3 360° Camera is capable of capturing high definition 360° and single-lens video with one portable action camera. The X3 offers an action-ready design with AI-powered software for an intuitive approach to creating dynamic content in any environment. Its rugged IPX8 design is natively waterproof up to 33′ and has a built-in rechargeable 1800mAh battery for increased shooting time.
5.7K 360° Video, 4K Single-Lens Mode
Dual 360° lenses on the X3 can capture up to 5.7K video and 72MP photos with ease. You can switch to single-lens shooting and record 4K video at up to 30 fps. For extremely wide-angle 170° shots, turn on MaxView mode with 2.7K resolution.
Audio Algorithm Updates
The X3 can capture stereo audio with reduced wind noise and 360° enhancement. Using four built-in microphones and an upgraded audio algorithm, the X3 records more natural and balanced audio than its predecessor. It also allows you to use Voice Control 2.0 to switch your settings when your camera is mounted out of reach on a selfie stick or head strap.
AI reframing tools automatically reframe your shot in 360° while you toggle between different capture modes. “Me” Mode creates the effect of an invisible selfie stick and films video up to 1080p at 30 and 60 fps. The effect creates the equivalent of 5.7K reframing and supports 16:9 and 9:16 aspect ratios. This AI interface eliminates the need to reframe your footage in post while capturing aerial angles and third-person perspectives, no matter the selfie stick configuration.
Ultrasmooth, Stabilized Footage
The X3 ensures your footage remains stabilized thanks to its 6-axis gyroscope and FlowState Stabilization technology. 360° active HDR mode is specifically designed for action sports like ziplining and mountain biking by keeping your video stable as you move while maintaining details in the highlights and shadows for more vibrant footage. Horizon lock keeps the horizontal plane of your video consistent and allows the camera to rotate freely while keeping the sky-line level.
New Recording Modes
- Shoot up to 8K 360° timelapse and 4K resolution slow-motion bullet time video at 120 fps.
- Pre-recording mode helps anticipate the action before it happens by beginning a recording 15 to 30 seconds before the shutter is pressed. This ensures you capture the exact moment you reel in the big fish of the day or surf the best wave. When enabled, the camera records audio and video continuously for the interval of your choice, but it only saves to your SD card when the shutter is pressed.
- Loop recording continuously records video while simultaneously saving every minute of recording into separate files. This saves memory card space and can turn the X3 into a dashcam.
Upgraded Controls and Monitoring
- A larger 2.29″ touchscreen on the back of the camera provides a clear view of your footage as you shoot it. Four operating buttons with vibration feedback toggle between shooting modes for quick control.
- 50% faster Wi-Fi and upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 technology provide faster file transfers compared to the previous model for faster editing with the iOS/Android app.
AI Editing and Photo Animator
Using the Insta360 app with your smartphone, you can easily edit clips for social media with new effects and modes. A regularly updated database of creative effects provides easy-to-use templates like Nose Mode, Sky Swap, and Street Lapse. Have the app turn your 360° photos into animated videos with the Photo Animator using AI facial recognition and preset effects.
There are no reviews yet.