Nikon Z6 II Body Only
- Brand: NIKON
Promo Nikon S.d 31 Des 2021 Free : Voucher PWP FTZ
- Mirrorless versatility on a whole new level. 24.5MP BSI resolution that excels in low light. 14 FPS suitable for fast action. 4K UHD Video performance at its best.
- Full frame. Full pixel readout. Full featured 4K UHD Video. Top of the line video performance with 4K UHD 60p using full pixel readout and a host of outstanding features for serious videographers. Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.5x more buffer capacity than the original Z 6. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD plus UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography. Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 6II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically. USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and timelapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).
- Optical Zoom : 1.0 Multiplier x
- Video Capture Resolution : 2160p
True Multimedia Powerhouse
This is what a hybrid still and video mirrorless camera is meant to be. 24.5MP BSI sensor and high-speed shooting with the buffer capacity to match. 4K Ultra HD video. Next-generation autofocus. The power of dual processors. Two card slots. Tons of creative features and so much more.
Made for Z-mount lenses.
Breakthroughs of the Z Mount, the largest full-frame lens mount of any system, have given way to some of the most advanced, optically pristine lenses ever—NIKKOR Z. The Z 6II is compatible with them all, each one delivering a new perspective and drawing peak performance from the camera.