Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG DN ART for Sony
- Brand: SIGMA
GARANSI RESMI ANEKA WARNA
Promo S.d 01 Januari 2023
- CREATED for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens Delivering excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight, the lens’ fast f/1.2 aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field as well as extremely selective focus effects
- COMPATIBLE with all Sony Mirrorless Cameras (E mount), including a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6100, a6300, a6400, a6500, a6600 APS-C Cameras, and a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, a7S, a7S II Full Frame Cameras.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is particularly well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides extensive control over depth of field for isolating subject matter with selective focus.
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 11 groups, including one FLD low-dispersion element, one ELD extra-low dispersion element, two SLD special-low dispersion elements, and two aspherical elements.
Sigma 35mm F/1.4 DG DN ArtÂ Specs
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||63.4Â°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8″ / 30Â cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:5.4|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (Ã¸ x L)||3 x 4.4″ / 75.5 x 111.5Â mm|
|Weight||22.6Â oz / 640Â g|
- Mount:Â Sony E-mount
- Focal length:Â 35mm
- Aperture range:Â F1.4 – F16
- Stabilization:Â No
- Filter thread:Â 67mm
- Close focus:Â 0.3m (11.8″)
- Maximum magnification:Â 0.19x
- Diaphragm blades:Â 11
- Hood:Â Included
- Weight:Â E-mount 640g (1.41 lb); L-mount 645g (1.42 lb)
- Optical construction:Â 15 elements in 11 groups (2 SLD, 1 ELD, 1 FLD, 2 aspherical)