TTArtisan FULL-FRAME 21mm F1.5 ASPH For Canon R-Mount
- Brand: TT Artisan
- Durable&Compact: TTArtisan 21mm F1.5 Lens is one of the smallest and lightest full frame wide-angle lenses. It’s all-metal boby with 13 elements in 11 groups and 10 diaphragm blades, weighing only 0.93lb/422g. Included a tulip flower lens hood and a round filter holder(filter size:72mm) that help to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offer some physical protection to the front of the lens.
- Fast &Wide:The broad field of view is complemented by the bright f/1.5 maximum aperture, which excels in low-light conditions as well as for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques.
- Minimum Focal Distance:The lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6′ away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality and 10-pointed sunstars.
- Multiple shooting subjects:Ultra-wide field of view renders space suits interior, street, architecture, and landscape shooting.
TTArtisan 21mm F1.5 ASPH For Canon R-Mount Feature:
- Rugged all mirror body structure, ensure lens assemble accuracy and durability.
- Weighing around 422g, light and compact. It is very convenient to travel around with this wide angle lens.
- The aperture ring has equidistant and very distinct half-stop click stops, tightly assembled.
- In order to prevent the filter from blocking the viewing angle, a free filter holder is provided to extend the viewing angle. And it is equipped with two kinds of lens caps, which can be used in two states whether or not to install the filter.
High Image Quality:
- The picture quality is relatively excellent from the center to the edge. Central part of the image could maintain its high quality even at wide open.
- This lens uses 10 aperture blades which gives 10-pointed sunstars on brilliant points of light at moderate and small apertures.
F1.5 Large Aperture:
- Lens is with f1.5 large aperture, which will deliver sharp images with gorgeous background blur,highlight your shooting objects.
- F1.5 Large Aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Ultra-wide field of view renders space with a distinctly dynamic look that suits interior, street, architecture, and landscape shooting.
*Lens Mount：Canon R
*Focus Type: Manual Focus
*Optical Design:13 Elements in 11 Groups
*Angle of view: 92°
*Minimum Focus Distance:1.6′ / 50 cm
*Diaphragm Blades:10 *Filter Size: 72mm(filter holder)
Please kindly note the manual focus lens can’t be recognized by camera unless coming with the camera setting [Realease without lens]
The filter holder can be used on the tulip flower lens hood directly.