TTArtisan APS-C 17mm F1.4 For Sony
- Brand: TT Artisan
- For Sony APS-C Format: The wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format
- High-performance Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 9 elements in 8 groups, including One ED element in the optical design and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for high clarity and color accuracy
- Ideal Aperture: Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions. A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- 81° Wide -angle of View: Improve contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. the lens design renders an 81° angle of view to produce a distinct visual, it is perfect for still-lifes, close-ups, street, and travel photography.
- Lightweight & Compact, with clicked aperture: the lens is compact that with weighs only 248g. with the clicked aperture, you can switch without looking at the lens, especially shooting at night.
TTArtisan APS-C 17mm F1.4 For Sony Feature:
Wide Angle and Large Aperture
- The lens has Comfortable wide-angle design with an ultra-fast maximum aperture, the 17mm
- The optical structure of this lens is 9 elements in 8 groups and the angle of view is 81° .
- f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens is adept at working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for selective focus control.
- People and objects can achieve a good balance in the picture, shooting with 17mm lens.
- Wide Angle Lens But Not Hard to Handle
- With the focus length of 17mm，this is a wide angle lens with the viewing angle about 81°.
- Compared to medium telephoto lenses,17mm behave better in environmental information recording,make the scenery and characters integrate better in the shooting,
Large Aperture Increases the Possibility of Creation
- Usually, wide angle lenses are combined with smaller aperture, it’s more like“you can’t have your cake and eat it”. But with the maximum aperture of F1.4, our 17mm wide angle lens provides you with more creative space.
- Shoot In Low Light
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture supports working in difficult lighting conditions with greater light intake.
Excellent Image Quality
- Excellent image quality from the center to the edges.
Min Focus Distance
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 0.2m.
Compact and Portable
- Weighs only 248g(around), this lens is designed as light and compact as possible. Not only does it look great with the camera, but it won’t burden your trip.
- With the clicked aperture, you can switch without looking at the lens, especially shooting at night.