YONGNUO YN 50mm F/1.8 for SONY
- Brand: YONGNUO
- Large F1.8 aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects, fast autofocus (AF) and manual focus (MF) are supported,7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh, and 14 star awn effects can be achieved by properly reducing the aperture
- Lightweight design ideal for APS-C Frame E-mount cameras, Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Digital Stepping Motor (DSM) has fast start and stop response, high focusing accuracy and quieter focusing action, which is suitable for photo shooting and short film recording
- Adopts electronic focus rings, supplemented by appropriate damping, which can provide smooth manual focus experience of high precision.
- Adopts 7 groups of 8 pieces of optical structure design, nanometer multi-layer coating process of lens can effectively improve the light transmittance and inhibit the ghost image and glare of backlight. Gold-plated contact, metal bayonet
YONGNUO YN 50mm F1.8 for SONY Feature:
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8S DA DSM Standard Prime Lens AF MF E-mount APS-C for Sony Cameras
- It supports AF Auto Focus function, and MF manual Focus function.
- It has DA DSM Motor.
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Supports other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Supports APS-C format cameras.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance.
- Provides much faster aperture for low light usage and has better edge to edge sharpness.
- USB Firmware Upgrade, F1.8 Bright and large Aperture, Low dispersion glass lens.
- 7 groups of 8 pieces of optical structure design, nanometer multi-layer coating,
|Focal Length||Approx.75mm (when Converted to 35mm)|
|Lens Mount||E Mount|
|Lens Construction||8 elements in7 groups|
|Aperture Blades||7 blades|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||Approx.45m|
|Driving System||Digital stepping motor (DSM)|
|Max. Diameter x Length||Approx.Φ63×58mm|
Carry the digital stepping motor
Compared with the traditional DC motor, digital stepping motor (DSM) has fast start and stop response, high focusing accuracy and quieter focusing action, which is suitable for photo shooting and short film recording.
F1.8 Bright and large Aperture
Flexible use of F1.8 large aperture, easy to obtain a soft and beautiful blur effect. In low light environment you can also use a low sensitivity and high shutter for shooting.
Low dispersion glass lens
Adopts one low dispersion glass lens,which not only better suppress the dispersion problem, but also further improve the secondary spectrum
USB Firmware Upgrade
Equipped with USB interface, you can download the latest firmware from Yongnuo official website to upgrade the lens
Gold-plated contact, metal bayonet
Adopts gold-plated contact and high-precision metal bayonet, it can effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance